 General / 53989
Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:24:35 GMT

   Bob - is there a way to modify BS Backup when attempting to download via source directory to not have to verify user directory?

it’s because that directory really is missing. it’s starting to look like you can only download your own directory if you are logged in. i just made changes to BS Backup so you can login to your account and download your personal directory or any directory that you know the username and password for. get it here: http://www.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/download.php

does it make sence for everyone to change thier password to something generic so everyone can login to thier account? if so how do you change your password? i can’t find a link.

this new version also has code for getting around proxy servers, though it is not tested because we don’t have a proxy here.

bob