 General / 53991
Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Kojima wrote:

i’m really glad that people are getting good use of BS Backup. Thank you for all the kind words that you and everyone else has sent.

any modifications needed to the software done by me or others are ok with me. the more people that can be helped with modifications and improvements the better.

bob

I can’t thank you enough for your very easy to use and highly effective software!!!!!!! Without it, I was not looking forward to manually backing up hundreds of pics from BS. I was one of those unfortunate users (losers) that did not have almost any of my BS images on my local HD or even a CD. At first, I was pretty much ready to cry at the loss of all of my MOC pictures since I don’t even have the Lego that I used to in order to recreate them in the Real World when I first heard about BS being gone at such short notice like it was originally. But I quietly ITAMO just figuring that I should learn my lesson about not backing up my pictures.

So now thanks to your AWESOME program, I have all of the pics from BS on my local drive and a flash memory stick.

You truly are a Community Hero in my book!!

Thanks again for helping a poor schmuck like me kind sir!

:-)