 General / 53984
Re: BS Backup Update - Version 0.0.14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:38:04 GMT

Since MUTCHY has no user-account at LUGNET now,
so I extend our deepest appreciation for your effort,
report current situation,
and seek retrospective approval for localization of your software.

i'm really glad that people are getting good use of BS Backup.  Thank you for
all the kind words that you and everyone else has sent.

any modifications needed to the software done by me or others are ok with me.
the more people that can be helped with modifications and improvements the
better.

bob