 General / 53755
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
Just been to Brickshelf and it reports

Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

Good job giving everyone time to back there stuff up, Kevin
Everyone else, get on Flickr.  Brickshelf has sucked since the 90's.

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

Good job giving everyone time to back there stuff up, Kevin
Everyone else, get on Flickr.  Brickshelf has sucked since the 90's.

Kevin's known for taking a good idea, starting something we want, and then
abandoning all administration of it. Oh, without passing the torch gracefully.

I estimate I probably lost 3/4 of my MOC photos.

Aaron

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?