 General / 53852
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.general, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
I am with you all the way, Jake. I think Flickr is an incredible deal, and one
that will probably be around for a long time thanks to it being integrated with
Yahoo and with the revenue streams from printing, etc.

Another thing about Flickr - you can get the Flickr Uploadr program (for Mac or
Windows) to do drag-n-drop uploading of images.  It's sooooo much easier than
creating a zip file or uploading one file at a time on Brickshelf.

Also by getting a pro account you can organize photos into sets and collections
of sets, as well as applying tags to photos, to organize them any way your heart
desires.

Hey! This is great info!  For a while I was planning to just move all my stuff
to maj.com but Flickr pro w/ Flickr Uploadr sounds much easier.  Thanks.

Adr.