 General / 53840
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
I am with you all the way, Jake. I think Flickr is an incredible deal, and one
that will probably be around for a long time thanks to it being integrated with
Yahoo and with the revenue streams from printing, etc.

Another thing about Flickr - you can get the Flickr Uploadr program (for Mac or
Windows) to do drag-n-drop uploading of images.  It's sooooo much easier than
creating a zip file or uploading one file at a time on Brickshelf.

Also by getting a pro account you can organize photos into sets and collections
of sets, as well as applying tags to photos, to organize them any way your heart
desires.