 General / 53822
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:00:47 GMT

Hi Jake!

Thanks for the information and clarification.

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
"When you have a free Flickr account, you can upload 100MB worth of photos each
calendar month. This is a bandwidth limit, and not an amount of space that you
have on Flickr servers."

Hm, having 94MB worth of MOC pictures on my HD that sounds manageable.

Bye
Jojo