 General / 51248
Re: Bricklink frustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:41:35 GMT

This is a pretty interesting idea.  Here's a variation that might be slightly
more likely to happen:

A group of sellers could get together and form a company to sell new/used LEGO
parts over the internet, in a network like you describe.  Their online store
would show the total inventory owned by the group, and you could order anything
therein.  Sellers in the group would work out the best methods of exchanging
money and parts amongst themselves.  So when you order, if the parts are
physically located in another country, then they get shipped first to your local
seller (perhaps along with other orders going in the same direction that week),
and then to you.

There may be a lot of devils in the details, but it's certainly an interesting
idea.

Best,
- Joe