 General / 51259
Re: Bricklink frustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:32:31 GMT

There is another solution that could help you.  A system connected buyers who
will order your item from the seller in their home country and then ship to you.
Id like this because many sellers in foreign countries want cash, bank
transfers, etc in their currency.  This does not help me corner a BL part (a new
hobby of mine for one piece) if I cant pay the seller.  But if I had a friend in
the Netherlands, or whereever, they could order for me.  Then I could send
exclusive sets/pieces that they needed back to them.

Ben