 General / 50850
50849  |  50851
Subject:
Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 19:00:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The instruction and catalog scans have been removed. Kevin posted the following
message ...

"Due to the loss of our major sponsor, Instruction and Catalog scans are no
longer available at Brickshelf.com. We are working to find them a new home. When
we do, we will post a link here. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I also see there is a message asking users to transfer their files to maj.com.

Kevin (or anyone), can you give us some more information? Is Brickshelf going
away immediately? If so, what timetable do we have before our galleries
disappear?

-Steven