 General / 49602
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common LEGO dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 03:09:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
I just had another of my most common (and most tortuous) Lego dreams last
night.

I walked into my local consignment shop (which supplies me with around 80%
of all the Lego I purchase) and they had a huge selection of old sets that
I'd never seen before!  Huge monorail layouts, pirate ships still in the
box, castles, all dusty but in great shape and at great prices!  I'm so
obsessed with this darned hobby I can even dream up totally convincing
Golden Age box art!

What's your most common Lego dream?

Dave

I recently had a similar dream.  I was in some store, and their LEGO aisle was
stuffed with sets that were 10 or more years old.  Some of them were ones I'd
never seen before (obviously some figment of my unconscience mind).  Plus they
were all on clearance.  I tried to convince other shoppers that they were all
junk so that they wouldn't buy any before I could load them all up into a cart.

David "Fuzzy" Gregory