 General / 49571
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
I just had another of my most common (and most tortuous) Lego dreams last
night.

I walked into my local consignment shop (which supplies me with around 80%
of all the Lego I purchase) and they had a huge selection of old sets that
I'd never seen before!  Huge monorail layouts, pirate ships still in the
box, castles, all dusty but in great shape and at great prices!  I'm so
obsessed with this darned hobby I can even dream up totally convincing
Golden Age box art!  I hate waking up from these!

Yep, sounds identical to my LEGO dreams (or you could say, nightmares).  Those
yellow LEGOLAND boxes... *sigh*

-Bryan