 General / 49682
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:

SNIP

i just had another dream: there were new Lego sets pre built on top of red & blue small buckets. surprisingly, none of the sets had missing pieces. one building in particular was a gray 2-story townhouse with white trim & flat roof (on a red bucket). It looked like it was built on a 16x16 baseplate with an 8x8 or less open lawn section. the roof pieces were 4x4 white tiles with the center 2x2 white tiles as separate pieces (the 4x4 tile was like a square donut) i took off a ‘donut’ tile to examine it(hey, new piece!), and realized it looked & ‘felt’ different; so i looked on the bottom & it said “made in China”! i then was upset & didn’t want ANY of the (admittedly well designed) new sets & woke up!

Jeff