 General / 49581
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Radtke wrote:
I'm invariably hunting around a store for the hard-to-find LEGO isle, or maybe
looking for LEGO placed on the wrong shelf. When I finally find it I discover
sets no one has ever seen or heard of. They're always amazingly cheap and have
an amazing selection of parts there has never been any way of obtaining before.
What my mind interprets to be 'an amazing selection of parts' I suppose depends
on what I'm doing with the hobby at the moment....

Then you dream buying lots of those sets, storing them in your closet.
After waking up you find your closet to be emtpy ;-)

Niels