 General / 49565
Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:

SNIP

   Weird - my recurring LEGO dream is very similar. I am in a Toys R Us (old-style with long aisles), and I find a bunch of 80s-era sets (in the yellow boxes) that never existed. Large Forestmen and Black Falcons sets are the most common “finds”. Usually, there are also some small, non-existent Town sets as well.

Sometimes the sets are all at full retail, and sometimes they are marked down with little orange stickers on them. I have never dreamt about an actual LEGO set, only imagined ones.

Marc Nelson Jr.

my dreams (i had one last week by the way): I’m usually in a store i’ve never really been in, but in the dream my brothers & i go there all the time & we find classic style sets, usually town. I had a dream of either an official set or something i built in a dream & remembered it so well all these years, i mlcad-ed it:

yep, the brown & yellow are the colors from the dream! this is the view i saw in the dream (without furniture-i added that when i drew it in mlcad. also i remember the second story was a bit fuzzy- it seemed to be both full width & not full width at the same time in the dream, so when i mlcad-ed it, this “felt” the most right when i saw it. I’ve also had dreams of police vehicles, but not clear enuf to remember.

Jeff