 General / 49603
49602  |  49604
Subject:
Own a piece of Ikros!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:01:26 GMT

FUT Buy Sell Trade

How would you like to own a piece of Ikros, and support the website all at the same time?

Well now you can own a piece of the legend. In a (few) week(s) or so I am going to start selling limited production run prints of images from the Chronicles of Ikros.

Currently I am working on only two pictures, but more will come later if the interest is high enough.

The two chosen pictures are:

“Dragon’s Fire”

Click to see a picture of the print itself

And “Awakening”

Click to see a picture of the print itself

(No, Garadaine does not come with the prints ;))

I still need to do some tweaking on the picture, lining up the text, making them a little smaller, and a few other changes as well.

These two prints are 11x17 inches (future pictures will be different sizes depending on their shape).

All prints will be printed on semi-gloss card stock, numbered and signed by the artist (me) himself and will come with a certificate of authenticity. My current asking price is $20 each plus shipping.

While I’m not actually taking orders yet, I will be happy to take reservations to get an idea on how many I’m going to need to make. I would also appreciate any feedback or ideas on the idea itself.

Feel free to email me or reply to this post and let me know!

--Anthony

www.ikros.net