 General / 48163
Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:11:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Gary Istok" <istokg@earthlink.net> wrote in message
OK folks,
Here it goes.....

I have spent the last 11 months writing a new book on Lego.  It will be • released
not as an actual book, but as a CD (IBM and MAC compatible!!!)  It is • about 80%
done, and so far has 105,000 words on 300 pages.  There will be thumbnail
pictures on most pages.  Many items will be seen for the first time by • most
AFOL's.  And I will be talking about many very very rare items.

Sounds cool.

Could folks please reduce the crossposting though? I'm not sure discussion
of this book needs to be in all the groups.

I'm picking lugnet.general, though perhaps there's a better group.

FUT: lugnet.general

Frank