 General / 48137
Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 04:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
   OK folks, Here it goes.....

(snip)

I also will mention LUGNET, BRICKLINE, PEERON, and BRICKSHELF in the book (with permission of course).

Good luck, Gary! I can’t wait to get one (And I’m sure you meant “Bricklink”;-)

JOHN