 General / 48151
Re: Announcing new comprehensive book on Lego on CD.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:50:43 GMT

That sounds like an awesome project and I would be interested in purchasing one
when made available. I'm always looking in toy catalogs for old lego toys and
their worth but haven't had any luck. I'm sure that much of the LUGNET community
appreciates all the time and effort you've put into this, and from your
description, quite comprehensive source of information.

--member 1893