 General / 46035
Re: Dozen LEGO Roses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal wrote:
   My wife and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and this is what I gave her:

You can see a few more pics and read more about these on one of my MOCpages Here

Straight to the Brickshelf folder Here

Schleim On, JOHN

On Valentine’s Day LegoLand CA was selling (Lego) roses. Eight bucks or so before discounts. Glued together.

My wife and I were there with several sets of cousins and I scored big points buying her one.

Matt