 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1826

Subject:
Dozen LEGO Roses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 01:16:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My wife and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and this is what I gave her:

You can see a few more pics and read more about these on one of my MOCpages Here

Straight to the Brickshelf folder Here

Schleim On, JOHN

Re: Dozen LEGO Roses