 General / 46039
Re: Dozen LEGO Roses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Hamand wrote: ...
   On Valentine’s Day LegoLand CA was selling (Lego) roses. Eight bucks or so before discounts. Glued together.
... They were still selling them a week later. I got one as a belated Valentine for my wife.

(But it’s a really good thing that Valentine’s Day 2005 is on a Monday, and therefore a winter BrickFest can’t possibly coincide.)

Cary