 General / 44569
44568  |  44570
Subject:
Remembering Travis - His favorite piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:08:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Everyone,

I chatted with Travis online every day. We shared many online jokes that were known really to only a few of us.

I tried to think of something people could wear, like a ribbon or T shirt or some such, to remember Travis. But those all seemed like things that would cost too much money or just not convey what I wanted.

He once showed me a photo of his favorite LEGO part, the 1x1 with 5 studs. He even had it tattooed.

I would like to suggest that everyone attending Brickfest PDX or other LEGO conventions who wants to remember Travis in some small way put the 5 stud brick on your brick badge. Use any color you like. Feel free to add parts to it if you want... that’s why Travis loved it.

I have made it the Space Seed Part for January. It’s not difficult to use it in a MOC, in fact it’s incredibly versatile and useful, which is why it was Travis’s favorite.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator