 Space / 29914
Re: Introducing T'Kunce drive-revolutionizing space travel was: Remembering Travis...favorite piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

SNIP

Sorry to reply to my own post again, but I’ve gotten a couple emails since with new ideas, & I wanted to share them here, and bring the discussion here for everyone.

First, Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley sent me a couple renders:

a smaller .jpg file

http://home.comcast.net/~countblockula/postpics/tkuncedrive.jpg

and a LARGE (for dial-up) .bmp file (link only):

http://home.comcast.net/~countblockula/postpics/tkuncedrive.bmp

The reflections do indeed look good

Then, Jason Mantor sent me a WAY cool version:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/TKunceDrive/tkuncedrivebyjasonmantor.jpg

a sweet engine for cap ships!

Thanks to everyone for their fantastic input!

Jeff