 Space / 29925
Re: Introducing T'Kunce drive-revolutionizing space travel was: Remembering Travis - His favorite p
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 05:54:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

SNIP

   I don’t have the pieces either, but since you asked, here’s my attempt at a rendered version using the LGEO library. I slightly modified the colours - hope you don’t mind.

Cheers,

Alister

Wow! Thanks!

Jeff