 Space / 29916
Re: Introducing T'Kunce drive-revolutionizing space travel was: Remembering Travis...favorite piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:42:30 GMT

Xanthra47 wrote:
ugh.. here's an actual working deep link : )
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/TKunce/tkunce-r1.jpg

I too only just met Travis at Brickfest and liked him
right away : ) He'll be missed : (

I'm inspired by Jeff's designs and I've been playing
with variations of it all day.  Here's my favorite so far :