 Space / 29885
Re: Remembering Travis - His favorite piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:40:22 GMT

Matthew, your CD idea works for #2 in my post

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=44573

Maybe we could all buy one and give the $ to his fam?

-paul

Sounds like a possibility. Don’t know if I can afford that many CD’s though. I’d gladly sell them, maybe even with a small insert about Travis, at cost, which shouldn’t be more than a couple bucks. (Mark, drop me an email. I’d love to work with you on this.) Any additional money could be donated directly to his family, assuming they’re cool with it. I’m also willing to make a copy of this for his family for free. (Giddens, Mark, I’d have to talk to you about contact info for them, I guess.) I was thinking that perhaps the inserts could have a few memories or nice comments about Travis from some of us here at .space as well. I’ve got the next week or so off from work, so I’ve got time to get this project underway.

Matthew Krotzer