 Space / 29907
Re: Introducing T'Kunce drive-revolutionizing space travel was: Remembering Travis - His favorite p
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 04:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

SNIP

SNIP

   Tek Eridani, founder, Eridani SpaceTek

(Jeff)

Sorry to reply to my own post, but since i wrote the original post at 4am, i forgot to add that i didn’t have enuf chrome curve pipes to make it IRL, so I did it in MLcad, then I realized it was serendipitous to do so, as I was using a program made by one fallen Lego fan (Mr. James Jessiman) to make a MOC to remember another Lego fan (Trav). I also just realized that, had i built it IRL, the chrome would make multiple reflections of the (red, as in his tatoo, & pink-appropriate colors no less in retrospect) “heart” of the T’Kunce drive. if any one’s got the pieces, or can make a nice render, please contact me for the .ldr file, as i’d like to see it. or just tell me how to run it through pov-ray, as i’ve downloaded it-it’ll be a good learning project. Thanks.

Jeff