 General / 23000
Re: What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 09:12:08 GMT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:10:21 GMT, "Bradley Dale"
<dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Paul Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Tore Eriksson writes:
This must be an (almost) perfect ambulance!
http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/0220.html

Isn't the doctor breaking some kind of trademark laws?  I'm pretty sure the
minfigure is protected, it says so on some of the boxes.  And isn't that a LEGO
steering wheel?

Thzey even have a copy of DUPLO. Check this link:
http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/

But I suppose those sets are much cheaper as real LEGO and thus are
bought by the people. Poland is a rather poor country, compared to
western Europe and the USA.....
And since building with LEGO is much about using fantasy, I can't see
if there's something wrong with building with the wrong brand of
blocks. It's still better than buying cheap copies of Pokémons....
8-/

Ardjan

--
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/