 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 533
Re: What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:39:38 GMT

I noticed too.  BUT...like I said in my other posting: What about those clear
minifig style heads that are used as the overhead flashing lights on the
larger ambulance set.  Seriously...I think they have their own molds that were
designed using existing lego samples.  It's all so sad.

Just for that we should make our own stuff, sell it on Brickbay, and when TLG
comes a knocking, just tell them that COBE gave us some samples.  That will
stir up the pot!

SCANDAL!

My god.

Someone has, no, NEEDS to be sued for this!
I think they just take Lego pieces, scratch off the Lego logo, repaint them,
and stick them in their 'own' sets!!