 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 544
Re: What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:08:52 GMT

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:54:03, "Erin Windross" <e-windross@home.com>
wrote:

Someone has, no, NEEDS to be sued for this!
I think they just take Lego pieces, scratch off the Lego logo, repaint them,
and stick them in their 'own' sets!!

If that's really what they're doing,  then they'll go bankrupt long
before TLC has a chance to sue them.

http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/0450.html

And that set gives a clear view of the LEGO minifigure pants used on a cobi
female!

Not as clear as the view at:

  http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/0220.html

But even the one you pointed out is clearly slightly-different in
design from the original.  Just take a good look at any fig in your
collection,  and compare the fit of legs to hips.

Ran