 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 529
Re: What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:23:44 GMT

OOOOOHHH MAN!!!

BLATENT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!

Although, do my eyes deceive me?  Clear light blue Minifig heads on the larger
ambulance???

Go to this link to see what I mean:

http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/0415.html

I must admit that I salivated when I saw that particular one.  Is this an
eastern european toy or something?

Isn't the doctor breaking some kind of trademark laws?  I'm pretty sure the
minfigure is protected, it says so on some of the boxes.  And isn't that a
LEGO
steering wheel?
Most of it seems to be a clear copy of LEGO. The headlights, and most of the
basic pieces, have a very big similarity to LEGO. It does seem that they're
violating a few trademark laws.