 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 508
507  |  509
Subject:
What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:44:11 GMT

This must be an (almost) perfect ambulance!
http://www.cobi.com.pl/PRODUKTY/COBI/0220.html

Look how easy the driver is able to quickly get out and help the injured. (Well, if he haven't already left the
ambulance before reaching to the site).

The size of the vehicle enables you to reach places that other ambulances can't get.

Isn't it perfect! No nurse is allowed to follow, and why should they? I mean, they're just standing in your way anyway.

Where shall I put the patient, you may ask. Details, details...

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510