 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 537
Re: What an ambulance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, James Trobaugh writes:
Here's a similar example of blatant copying by a company in china that I
found. Every piece is a copy of a LEGO piece, they even copied the
instructions and the box. The only thing is that they don't fit each other
very well.

http://www.avana.net/~thinice/lego/blocko.htm

TLC should make more hospitals like that though.