 General / 18568
18567  |  18569
Subject:
Color chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 08:17:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have a finished rough draft of an element color chart:

    http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

Interesting to see how much order there can be to what was (to me) seeming like
a jumble of new colors.

Rather than render each swatch as an image, I used HTML's table background specs
for the colors. So, 8-bit displays are probably inadequate for viewing. Color
names given are rough too -- I have yet to check through documents for better
ones.

I'm hoping that more data, possibly photos, can be linked to it in the future.
(for a group resource) Comments are welcome. Particularly info about previous,
similar efforts and any colors which may be missing.

-Suz