 Scala / 94
Re: What color is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 23:25:42 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

This is a piece from 3119 - what color is it?

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/Public/colors.jpg

The other bricks in the picture are standard colors, for comparison.

We're thinking of calling it "Apricot" or something similar...  Peach doesn't
really work, since it's too pink...

Ideas?

This may sound stupid, but I call it "scala orange" and I immediately think of
that color.

YMMV,
John

:)