 Scala / 96
Re: What color is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 04:12:50 GMT

We're thinking of calling it "Apricot" or something similar...  Peach • doesn't
really work, since it's too pink...

Ideas?

This may sound stupid, but I call it "scala orange" and I immediately think of
that color.

This is a pinkish/redish color. I like the terracotta that was suggested. If
you told me something was "Scala orange" I would think it is the pale orange
color (some examples would be the piece used as a dog bed in 3110, the table
top and cabinet color in 3115 [the cabinet door is the pinkish color], and
many of the parts in 3119 [other than the vase referenced above]).

right, there's an "light orange" color and this one.. the door and the staircase
railings are apricot/terracotta but the stairs, wall sections etc are light
orange... the roofs are medium orange and if you snag an orange slope from the
holloween bucket (standard orange) it's even darker... we can take a picture to
compare if anyone wants :)

:)