 Scala / 95
Re: What color is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 02:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.scala, John Neal writes:

Dan Boger wrote:

This is a piece from 3119 - what color is it?

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/Public/colors.jpg

The other bricks in the picture are standard colors, for comparison.

We're thinking of calling it "Apricot" or something similar...  Peach • doesn't
really work, since it's too pink...

Ideas?

This may sound stupid, but I call it "scala orange" and I immediately think of
that color.

This is a pinkish/redish color. I like the terracotta that was suggested. If
you told me something was "Scala orange" I would think it is the pale orange
color (some examples would be the piece used as a dog bed in 3110, the table
top and cabinet color in 3115 [the cabinet door is the pinkish color], and
many of the parts in 3119 [other than the vase referenced above]).

Frank