 General / 18567
Re: Odd Discovery re: Ninja Walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 02:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Nothing earth-shattering, it just struck me as interesting and
noteworthy, especially considering our recent "there's no good way to
corner a Ninja wall" discussion; there still isn't any really good way,
but it was curious to find a piece that carries the same geometry.
Well, there is a way, but it involves a hacksaw. :-)
Alan
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/lego.htm