 General / 18566
Re: an old strange plate 8x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 22:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anders Isaksson writes:
Domenico Franco skrev i meddelandet ... • Taking a look in my Idea Book from
1960(?), I can clearly see plates :-)
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ideabook/index.htm

And from that same book, is this the first (and last?) example of LEGO
targetting ADULTS?

http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ideabook/12a.jpg

No children in this picture, just Jorgen and his fashionable wife with their
Lego dream house.

Jon