 Fun / Gaming / 135
Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 06:28:16 GMT

Finished.

http://www.netpluscom.com/~drew/lego/

Tell me what ya think!

hahaha

I popped into the library between classes yesterday to read lugnet, and I hit
this link and took a look at the battle report - it was hilarious!  The
librarians kept threatening to throw me out because I couldn't stop laughing.
I especially dug the blood-splattered carnage pics, but then I've always had a
weakness for that kind of thing.  I can't believe you guys tried to field
armies this big on your first game!  I can't believe anybody has that many
skeletons!  I can't believe you included the landmark Mount Bowling Pin!  You
guys are unbelievable.  Great job on the battle report and pictures.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm