 Gaming / 106
105  |  107
Subject:
Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:39:20 GMT

Well, I'm not sure what my brother-in-law did in regards to uploading
the pics of BrikWars to BrickShelf, but something went wrong along the
line. Yesterday he gave me copies of all the pics he took on floppy
disks along with his password for BrickShelf. After the images didn't
show up, I tried posting an image just to test it out, and sure
enough, it came up right away. I uploaded several more pics and tried
to capture the feel of the event as best as I could thru the selection
of pictures. I couldn't upload them all as I'm on a slow connection
and it would have taken forever.

Anyway, you can find most of the pictures here:

About the only pics I didn't upload were those during the early set up
period, and those pics that were redundant or that didn't show any
real action.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.