 Gaming / 111
Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jeff Christner writes:
Well, I'm not sure what my brother-in-law did in regards to uploading
the pics of BrikWars to BrickShelf, but something went wrong along the
line. Yesterday he gave me copies of all the pics he took on floppy
disks along with his password for BrickShelf. After the images didn't
show up, I tried posting an image just to test it out, and sure
enough, it came up right away. I uploaded several more pics and tried
to capture the feel of the event as best as I could thru the selection
of pictures. I couldn't upload them all as I'm on a slow connection
and it would have taken forever.

Anyway, you can find most of the pictures here:

Excellent! Now that I've got some pictures to work with, I'll start on the
Inaugural Ohio BrikWar battle report!

Well, if you're going to write it, then I won't bother :)

About the only pics I didn't upload were those during the early set up
period, and those pics that were redundant or that didn't show any
real action.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.

Oh shoot! You know what we forgot? The group photo at the end, where it shows
the players together. :(

Never fear, Adrian is here!  I remembered that (after you left, of course) so
I at least have hte 4 of us still there.  I'll send it to you (or upload it to
the brickshelf archive if I can)

Adrian