 Gaming / 121
Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:24:15 GMT

Oh shoot! You know what we forgot? The group photo at the end, where it shows
the players together. :(

Never fear, Adrian is here!  I remembered that (after you left, of course) so
I at least have hte 4 of us still there.  I'll send it to you (or upload it to
the brickshelf archive if I can)

D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! <whaps head against wall> Ah well. We'll make sure
that we get *everybody* in the next event.

Adrian

Drew Lawrence