 FAQ / 837
Re: An Acronym Guide - A to Z
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:22:06 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Dean Husby writes:
Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.faq, Mike Clemens writes: • <snip>
but if you're looking for penance, I suggest walking barefoot across a
carpet strewn with 1x1 bricks, which repeating "I'll never buy an off-brand
again..."   :-)

LOL! A hard cement floor would be better than a carpet ;-)

-Shiri

Gasp! That would damage the bricks!

Nah... notice that you're supposed to walk barefoot... and 1x1 bricks are not
likely to be damaged from that ;-) Especially since your weight would be
devided among many, many bricks... Ouch!!!

The only thing it would damage, would be your leg...

"Oh, I *love* that brick emblem on your foot..." ;-)

-Shiri