 FAQ / 827
Re: An Acronym Guide - A to Z
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
B1CB: Beta-1 Command Base, 6970
BFC: Big Freaking Castle; refers to 6090.
BK: Black Knights.
BSB: Black Seas Barracuda, 6285.
BT: Blacktron; the evil ones with the black visors. Also BT1.
BT2: Blacktron, Future Generation. The antifreeze-green ones.

BOGO ... ?  Buy One Get One ... (followed by a percentage) ... (off implied)

Thanks!

BTW, I was searching all these acronyms, looking to cut off the set acronyms
that aren't in use here. The results I got were hilarious:
50% of the sets appeared in three fixed messages; my acronym FAQ and two other
similar guides...
WP (wolfpack according to Derek Schin) appeared in a ~hundreds of messages -
99% posted by John DiRienzo, because WP was in his sig! ;-) I was ROFL!
I updated stuff like DM that could easily be confused (I wrote Dragon Masters,
but what about Duetsche Marks?!) and IP - not only Ice Planet!

I'm still waiting cause I know people will find more stuff. LMK if you do.

-Shiri