 FAQ / 833
Re: An Acronym Guide - A to Z
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Markus Wolf writes:
[...]
  I think I'm finally ready to join the LUGnet community.  But I have a
confession to make.  Once, when I was young and immature, I actually bought
some Megablocks for the purple bricks.  I never did it again and I've given
them away since.  Can I still be accepted into your hearty band of Legoteers,
or is it too late?

Welcome Markus!  I think we all have "youthful indiscretions" that we're ashamed
of, but if you're looking for penance, I suggest walking barefoot across a
carpet strewn with 1x1 bricks, which repeating "I'll never buy an off-brand
again..."   :-)

- Mike