 Events / BrickFest / 3652
Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Davis wrote:
   True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the ones mentioned above) are availible?

You can download Jamie’s powerpoint presentation for Stressing the Elements here:

http://cache.lego.com/downloads/brickfest2006/brickstress.ppt

And yes, it was fantastic.

Derek