 Events / BrickFest / 3678
Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:06:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Doug Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Brian Davis wrote:
True to form, it seems I missed a whole lot of very interesting talks. Does
anyone know if the slides or a video capture of any of these talks (like the
ones mentioned above) are availible?

Even audio would be great for Jamie's Stressing the elements talk.  The speed
build was a great event to be part of but it did mean missing this and the
comercials talk - another which received rave reviews.

Yeah .. I missed a fair bit of the interesting talks due to the speed build too
.. I only managed to catch the last bit of Jamie's talk.