 Events / BrickFest / 3668
Re: Stressing the elements & Calum's Harborfront talk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:20:03 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Calum Tsang wrote:

Here's the slides to my talk, which, in retrospect, wasn't
half as interesting as Jamie's.

First, thank you, and Jamie, for making these so easily availible on-line, and
having such a nice presentation. Second, I'd say yours was just as interesting
as Jamie's (or probably others), at least to me. The idea of trying to
coordinate something on that scale, under those conditions, is really
interesting. Third, had I known people had this much on-line, I woudl have
expanded my request. So, does anybody else have any presentation materials they
want to throw this way? Please? These are wonderful to read through, even after
the fact.

If you want "not half as interesting", look at all the pre-prepared materials
for the NXT Q&A's. Although watching Bryan try to "moderate" that panel was
fun...

--
Brian Davis